Skip to main content

Towards more picturesque speech... My tribute to The Reader's Digest!!

Things i love.............

--

Poetry...as much as prose! Reading, writing and pondering upon things...

To the sea-

Once while watching the waves continuously pulled up and pulled back it looked as though someone was trying to make a bed and couldn't get it right spreading the sheet properly!!!!!! :P \m/

Not to forget, i felt closest to "YOU'' too!!!

But i love the MOUNTAINS more!!!!!!!

--

A good pun is its own re-word!!! \m/ But why is it that we DO have to pay for a short-cut in the long run?!?! We've known for sure that a small chip on the shoulder can indeed get to be heavy load!!!! But times are a-changing and today's modern boy would rather follow his father's tyre tracks, than his footsteps!!! And have u ever wondered, did Elizabeth tailor her own clothes?!?!?

--

Metaphors- I love painting word pictures. And literally, "metaphorically speaking.." happens to be my favorite phrase!! :P

Think about this-
  • A tiny acrobat of hope somersaulted in his chest!!!!! \m/
  • The Sky is tye-dyed with clouds!!!!

aint it beautiful?!?!

--


Men- Only two kinda men don't understand women- husbands and single men! (now dats somethn i read somewhere :P)


--

Boss to employee- "Now then what makes you feel we're dehumanising you, 64078???"

dOH! yea i love *(^$&(-ing about my boss!!!!![:d] \m/

--

and finally..... not many people realize this, but a 'synonym' is a word people use when they cant spell the other word!!!!!!!! :|

So there... my misinterpretations go on...and so i blog!!!!!! :P \m/

Comments

Jogendra said…
This is wonderful...rosy words that speak as much as they show and read are so prosy and poetic..


Jogendra
Jogendra said…
This is wonderful...the rosy words that spaek and show as much as they read are really prosy and poetic...wonderful

Jogendra

Popular posts from this blog

Stark as the Truth!

The truth Descends gently like the night And waits before it dawns.  Until the absolute need it faces To switch on the sun And make itself apparent to the eye!

And so i blogged....

Whoa! So here i am... So, I heard everyone s got a blog these days!!! I heard its 'IN'!! Like...some kinda frenzy in which everyone s getting caught...and seems I ain't spared either!!!!! Its been a while a few of my friends who've known me closely, have been telling me I should start writing again. But I haven't really found that spark in a while. I'm still not sure whether I will find what I'm looking for again. But I sure do hope to find it. I'm not quite sure of what I'll write in my blog...ever since I lost those diaries{I swear i still miss em :-(} while packing and shifting back from Delhi.. it had stopped! I miss the writer in me sometimes but more so I miss the collection of those 50 odd poems and essays I had written. Those days it just came randomly flowing through my pen... one of the real pleasures of life, that I lost down the line. I hope to find it again... and so i blogged!!!!!!!!! :D \m/